Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hot ziggity!

I had one of the winning tickets for National Scrapbooking week at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington, IL.  They also have a lovely store in Moline, IL.  The staff in both locations are great..helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable.  My prize was a beach tote loaded with Sizzix products.  Now you can see why I said 'hot ziggity!'  These are all new products to me and I can't wait to play with them!
A few days earlier my 'Tim technique' entry had been pulled (randomly) to win a set of Tim's Distress Markers at Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA.  Here's another store with super staff.  I've not had the opportunity to meet them in person but via the computer and phone they've been marvelous.  If you order from them online, you won't be sorry.  Not only does the order arrive quickly, there is usually an extra goodie or two inside and the items are wrapped neatly and tied up with a pretty ribbon or fiber.  I've only had a moment or two to play with the markers.  Oh my, I didn't think I needed them before but they sure do make life easier when coloring small spaces and having matching colors to all the distress inks I use in so much of my art.
 

I wouldn't consider myself lucky but you can't win if you don't participate.  The more you participate, the better the chance you'll win something along the way.  Even the experience and challenge is a win-win for me.  I get to try out something new or different and I have a new piece of art to grace my art space or give away.

This weekend it's supposed to be quite warm and humid here.  It's the perfect time to spend in my art space and try out all these wonderful products!  Hope you have time to spend in your art space and try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment