Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dimensional ATCs

I recently participated in a dimensional ATC swap.  I overdid it and should have followed the lead of my fellow swappers but I didn't.  C'est la vie.
Front view
From the side - 1/2"      
As you can see, I've made a mini rolodex.  Inside all the pages are from Tim's Adverts stamp set.  And yes, they are in alpha order.  It was fun finding and adding embellishments for them.  Here's a look at all the cards in the rolodex. 

All stamping was done in Jet Black archival ink.  Plenty of distress ink was used for coloring.  Finally got a chance to use some punches that have been collecting dust in the drawer.

Just a fun little project...something different.


And here are the lovelies my friends created.  I sure wish I'd kept mine like theirs. 
If you've not tried working on a 2.5"x3.5" base, try it.  You'd be amazed at how much creativity you can concoct in this space!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Susan!!! Your rolodex is way cool!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a creative mine--love your latest project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is so cool Susan! I thought it was a totally fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete