Friday, April 9, 2010

Where do I sit?


I'm so psyched because I get to take 2 more Wendy Vecchi classes tomorrow with Lori and Debby!!! We're making a 'perfectly practical pocket journal' out of grunge materials and then an 'altered nest' where we'll alter a wall hanging birdcage. I plan to get to the store early so I can choose our seats then shop before class and finish up afterwards. I envision a full & heavy shopping bag but I can't afford it. Sigh. I'll just have to figure out what I *have* to get now and what can wait.

All stamps are Wendy's...of course! The bottle & lid were stamped on acetate with StazOn, all other inks are Ranger. I used a small fragment piece over 'contents'. The back & cap of the bottle were colored with alcohol inks. I have a tiny tag punch for my initial (Hero Arts stamp).

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that bottle stamped on acetate, (love the bottle fullstop) you will have a great time and can't wait to see what you all get up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool. I don't know what it is that when you do this kind of thing it is so gorgeous and artsy and when I try it looks literally grungy. Have fun at your classes --- can't wait to see what you post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool, Susan! Love that bottle (might have to buy that set tomorrow,lol). Love the fragment over the contents stamp. The flower in the bottle is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' that bottle on acetate. Still waiting for my stamp set to come in.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool!!! Have fun tomorrow... sure wish I could be there with ya all!!!

    ReplyDelete