Saturday, April 17, 2010

Home is best


This is the 2nd mini banner in the set of 6. The banner is coated cardstock so I took the dots background and did a resist before overstamping the tree in black. The heart is grungepaper as is the house and door (elevated with a scrap of grungepaper). The home plaque was stamped on cardstock and aged. I cut up square tooth picks, distressed them then framed the sentiment. The heart on the peak of the house is from Maya Road, was stamped then added Glossy Accents for dimension. The large rickrack trim is held on with Tim's tiny staples. This banner was inspired by some of Wendy's work from her books.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how stunning these are turning out! Wait, that didn't sound good. I can BELIEVE you do this great work, I just can't believe how they just keep gettin' better and better! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete