Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter chick



Yesterday I hid eggs in the neighbors' house...unbeknownst to them. Can't wait to see how long it takes for them to find the 7 strategically placed eggs. All in plain sight, but easy to miss if you aren't looking for them. Not being mean...just fun loving.

So, how about that Easter chick? All stamps are Wendy Vecchi's except for the tiny dragonfly (Hero Arts). The grass is a crown punch (cut off the round tips) by Martha Stewart, the bunny ears are also MS. Don't know the manufacturer of the egg and carrot. All ink by Ranger.

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Hope your neighbours found all the eggs - lucky them!
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter chick, too funny! Very creative of you, though, I have to say, I wouldn't have thought of this idea. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Easter chick! The ears are the best!

    ReplyDelete