Thursday, April 29, 2010

What's inside?


Here's what was inside my Earth Day celebration wrapped box. This is my sister's Mother's Day present. They're moving tomorrow and I didn't want it to get lost in transit.

Something from Wendy, something from Tim, buttons, a little bit of everything all rolled into one much-loved gift by my sis. The 'S' I made by running one of Tim's stencil alphabet through my die-cutting machine. There is smudged ink (Ranger) to raise the 'S' off the page (actually it debosses, not embosses, the 's'). Hope you enjoy it as much as my sis!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Susan, this is fantastic! I just love the colors on the rose, and the bird, of course, is one of my faves. Great idea with that stencil, you're one creative chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I really, really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bird cage with a hook. Where did you find the birdcage? Love what you did with it!
    Aloha, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bird cage was purchased at Michaels about a month ago. They also had a white one with a bird on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bird cage. I'm guessing your sister wil really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this is cool, except for the fact that it isn't mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooh Susan, your sister is going to LOVE this! What a fab-u-lous job you did in your creation!

    ReplyDelete