Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sharing inspiration from others

Last week it was my birthday and I showed you a display rack I'd created from a large picture frame that I found in the clearance aisle at Michaels.  I drilled holes through the sides and ran fishing line back and forth, giving the cards someplace to hang.  I've been told that more cards are on their way but I thought I'd better share the inspiration and good wishes I've received thus far so you wouldn't think me ungrateful. 

I've also uploaded the handmade cards individually into my PictureTrail album (nimblefingers) if you want to see any of them up close.  http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23695747

Thank you to all who sent me birthday greetings.  You made my day so special and brought me much joy.

1 comment:

  1. Wowzer! You sure received a LOT of beautiful cards! They all look lovely, and great idea for display!

    ReplyDelete