Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's a boy!

No, NOT for me!!!  Gasp!  That's all I need at my age!  lol  Nope, my baby bro is turning 50 in April so I'm creating a scrapbook (8"x8") for him.  It will be a complete surprise and some of the pics he may wish I didn't share but they are so darned cute.  Oh, we'll see.  Anyway, on with the share.

Stripes are the 'in' thing over on the Simon Says Stamp & Show blog this week.  Seems like this just played into my hands.  I already had the paper in mind for the scrapbook so not only am I able to enter it for the challenge I get 2 pages done.  Woohoo!

Don't know the manufacturer of any of the paper but the stamp set is Soft & Sweet by Stampin' Up, the hand & foot prints are Stampcraft, the oval dies are Spellbinders, the block, lettering and photo corners are Sizzix and the green edging is a Fiskars border punch. 



Wonder how many other challenges I'll be able to use by the end of March to complete the album????

2 comments:

  1. OH I can't wait to watch this scrapbook come to life. You do such great thngs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, this is SWEET!!! Love the layout, and it will be a treasure for SURE! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete