Friday, December 31, 2010

Good bye 2010, hello 2011!

I was hoping to make some profound statement about the end of the year, etc. but so many have already done this and I can really only echo their sentiments.  Hard to believe I've been blogging for 1 year and 1 day!  It's been a lot of fun, a neat learning experience, and a great way for me to share my artful journey with you.  Your comments have made my day(s) and I look forward to gaining more followers and visiting with all of you in the new year.  I hope 2010 hasn't been too awful and that 2011 will be awesome.  I feel lots of wonderful things will be in store for us...new stamps, new products, new tools.  What more could we ask for except more time to enjoy them all? 

Oops...just got issued another tornado watch...60 and looking nasty outside.  What a way to end the year...not quite the noisy outcome I was anticipating!  And way too early for noisemakers! 

Happy New Year!

1 comment: