I've worked with masks before and usually end up bending one or getting it so unstickable that it's useless. Some days are just like that. Or I get ink smudges from my dirty fingers on the clean areas of the tag. Oh well. Just another opportunity to be creative with the cover-up! Seems like most of my tags have been non-Christmas but once Christmas is past I'll probably be doing things in holiday style. Go figure.
Couldn't do that again in a million years! Unplanned exact placement has happened several times during this tag-making session. The pumpkin was a button with the shank removed. The leaf punches - haven't a clue as to their manufacturer.
The flower border (Art Rules) at the bottom was stamped in plum archival ink. I stamped the Fly Poop (Ticket to Art) in sepia archival ink over the entire tag. I wish I had done this with a lighter touch.
Wendy's house (Home Made Art) was stamped in black archival on grungeboard. The house was colored with blue and brown distress inks. I stamped and cut out a separate door, colored it in reds and browns, then added an ultra mini silver brad for the doorknob.
Frayed Burlap was applied to the edges of the tags. I used a flower left from yesterday's Wendy tag to be the chimney and coiled some floral wire behind it. Gotta be green as it's a flower; silver would be fine for a real chimney.
Instead of using Tim's photo corners I used some bronze photo edges by Maya Road.