Friday, April 15, 2016

Make a wish

Across the bottom of a sheet of mixed media cardstock I smooshed some green distress inks, misted, let run/pool, heat set.  On the opposite end I did the same but used blue distress inks.  Over this I placed Wendy Vecchi's new Picket Fence stencil (the large one) and added brown distress ink until I was satisfied.  Using Tim's Woodgrain background stamp I inked it up with a darker brown distress ink and with the stencil still in place I pushed it into the openings, creating a fence that looked more realistic.

From the Adirondack core'dination cardstock collection I cut a number of wildflowers (Tim's) and sanded the edges...very carefully as these are quite fragile.  The watering can (also Tim's) was cut from the same collection of core'dination and sanded.  Another watering can was cut from thin chipboard so it would be more dimensional. 

The message was stamped in JBAI before adding the wildflowers and watering can.  The card front was adhered to a half sheet of Bazzill card stock (peach in color).

No comments:

Post a Comment