Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hello friend

This is a Tim Holtz set I picked up at Michaels.  It comes with 3 mini bird stamps, coordinating dies, 5 sentiments and an embossing folder.  After running a piece of mixed media cardstock through my Big Shot Plus I colored in the scallops with Tim's new distress crayons.  I tried the finger rub method as well as a bit of spritzed water.  The jury is still out on these as far as I am concerned.  We'll see.

I stamped the words on cardstock with Jet Black Archival Ink and layered them onto a square of text from an old book.  The message then is dangled with a snipped of embroidery thread.

The bird was stamped in JBAI on mixed media cardstock and colored with the crayons, too.  Love that the coordinating dies are so intricate and eliminate the need for fussy cutting - something I don't enjoy.  The card front was adhered to a purple A2 card.

No comments:

Post a Comment