Friday, June 8, 2012

An introduction to Dyan Reaveley

I'm still not sure this is my style but my friend Debby assured me I'd have fun playing with Dyan's stamps, stencils and sprays.  And I did.  Oh boy.  These are the last of my projects I'll share with you from this past weekend.  There are additional tags and journal pages under construction but they'll be fuel for future art pieces.

Please don't ask me what all I used.  There were way too many art supplies on hand to remember.
journal page
'The Birds' tag
laugh tag
Frog prince tag
Chikn tag
mousetrap art











Here are a few photos of Debby's work.  She's a natural when it comes to Dyan's style!
art journal page
art journal page
art journal tags

mousetraps    












5 comments:

  1. Hello Susan,

    I've been watching every youtube video with Dyan Reavely !

    I'm not so fond of her peoples stamp, but I'm in love with all the rest !

    You and your friend really catch the funky, quirky , happy side of Dyan.
    Love the color combinations you used.

    If you like your own work here, then you can see Dyan's style is also yours ! :)

    greetings from belgium
    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those were just fantastic Susan! I just love the mousetrap...hehe. Deb's really turned out awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Susan... what a wonderful day when there are too many supplies out to remember what you used.... that's the definition of a great one for me. These are all just wonderful! Love the legs you've given the frog... hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your pages and tags turned out Susan! Thanks for posting and sharing my work too. I love the card you did for your anniversary. Your sense of humor is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No offense to Debby, but I like yours better. You have an amazing command of color as your darling journal page illustrates. Not really my style either, but you pulled it off fabulously. Thanks for sharing all the fun you had.

    ReplyDelete