Saturday, June 9, 2012

Always & Forever...25 years and counting

The 43rd MakingArt challenge on the EverythingWendyVecchi Yahoo group is to feature 3 circles and 2 hearts.  Lori chose Wendy's third book,  page 28, as her inspiration for the challenge.

Can't believe I'm about to celebrate 25 years of wedded bliss. Here's the card I'll be giving to my husband in a few weeks.  Inside I've stamped 'happy anniversary' in Jet Black archival ink using Wendy's stamp and added a silver '25' that was cut from HVAC tape and Tim's mini mover & shaper.
And yes, there are days we do look like this!  lol

Studio 490 stamp sets:  She Spoke of Art, Worried About Art, In Love With Art, Art Parts, Card Art Essentials, Art Rules

Sizzix:  circle dies, '25' mini mover & shaper (TH), Pocketwatches alterations embossing folder

Kraft core'dinations, watercolor paper

Ranger:  Jet Black archival ink; Tattered Rose, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone, Antique Linen, Tea Dye distress markers; Weathered Wood, Spun Sugar, Pumice Stone, Tea Dye distress inks

5 comments:

  1. I love this one! I was not too sure I wanted those people but you made them look really cool! I cannot believe that it will be 29 years for me in September. May have to copy your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!!!! And Happy Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card -- those people are perfect. Happy 25th to you and Walt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! They are perfect for representing the bride and groom, and I love the double hearts you've added. Congratulations to you and your hubby on 25 years.... that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic....I can so relate...lol! Congrats on the milestone, and kudos to your art piece.

    ReplyDelete