Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

Between celebrating a special anniversary, family reunion, helping friends, refinishing a school desk and life in general, I've not had much time, or inclination, to be creative.  However, I did need to make cards for surgical patients and thank a friend who had treated me to lunch. 

The first card was water colored and is from the Burt & Anthony collection that Sunday International had.   Card #2 was also water colored and is by House Mouse.  The third card features a flatware punch that is on its last legs.  The restaurant is called 'The Brown Bag' so this design is perfect for the occasion. 


Now I find I need to make some baby cards...a friend's daughter had triplets, another friend's daughter had a little boy and a friend had a little girl.  Guess I'd better get busy!  With this heat wave in place for maybe the rest of the summer, I think I'll be spending a lot of time in my art space.  Hope you find time to be creative, even if it's just for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that frog is adorable. You have been a busy girl these days! The brown bag card is so clever.

    ReplyDelete