Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 7...on the back half of the 12 tags

I really enjoyed making my Day 7 tags in the Tim and Wendy styles.  I used pretty much the same colors and general items on each but I think you can tell which one is which.  First up is the Tim version.

Tim:  memo pin; kraft glassine paper; Tattered Florals, Tattered Leaves, mini branch dies; stamps from Playful Journey, Letter to Santa, Adverts, Mini Holidays 3

Ranger:  Rock Candy, Cinnamon Distress Stickles; Sunshine Yellow, Cool Peri, Purple Twilight, Eggplant, Lettuce, Meadow, Oregano, Copper Mixative alcohol inks; Milled Lavender, Pumice Stone distress stains; Forest Moss, Iced Spruce, Pumice Stone, Tea Dye, Gathered Twigs distress inks; Distress Ink embossing ink; Superfine Black embossing powder; Copper Paint Dabber

Misc.: lace medallion, button

Since I had extra stain on my craft sheet I made several tag backgrounds...didn't want to waste anything.

Studio 490 stamp sets: Art Of Making It Merry, Dimensional Rose Art, Art Inspiration

Ranger:  Milled Lavender, Pumice Stone distress stains; Cool Peri, Purple Twilight, Eggplant, Clover, Lettuce, Meadow, Gold Mixative alcohol inks; Jet Black Archival Ink; Distress Ink embossing ink; Superfine Black embossing powder; Gathered Twigs, Pumice Stone, Walnut Stain distress inks

Sizzix:  mini branch die (TH)

Tim:  kraft glassine paper; Elegant Flourish, mini branch, mini 25 dies; grungeboard

Misc.:  acetate, threads unraveled from floral wire (bow)

I've been trying to think ahead to see if I can figure out what Tim might be using or featuring on the next tag but so far I've not been very successful.  That's why Tim is the inspiration and not me! 

3 comments:

  1. And here we are waiting for day 8 to post and I still haven't started any Wendy style - really hope to!! I love your Wendy tag here, I think (whisper it quietly) I prefer it to the Tim one.... they are both gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really love BOTH of these, Susan! Really spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice interpretation...love the florist stamp and the flower!

    ReplyDelete