Monday, January 11, 2010

Still so bitterly cold



No sense turning the heater on in my vehicle...I'm not in it long enough to get it warm enough to make any difference! We're supposed to be having a much warmer week (mid-upper 20s or even low 30s) but time will tell.

Thought I'd share an ATC I made recently for a Gingerwood sketch swap. Unfortunately you can't see the glitter on the snowflakes. Scanning just doesn't pick up glitz. No snow flurries today but still plenty on the ground.

I've finished a few projects but can't share them yet. My head was actually hurting this morning with all the ideas inside churning. Unfortunately other things needed my attention (family, breakfast, etc.) so I couldn't get them all put to paper. Maybe over the next few days I can at least get some more projects started before my next round of cards and ATC swaps are due.

No comments:

Post a Comment