Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas tree book folding

I don't think I'll try this again any time soon, at least not without using a book that the pages aren't of a better quality paper.  They didn't want to fold neatly or cleanly.  My book is about 7" x 9".  I did glue some of the pages together for stability.

The deer, Victorian caroler and lamppost are Sizzix dies and were cut from black cardstock.  The deer was cut from folded paper in such a way as to create a flat base to perch on top of the tree.  I couldn't find my 3D star die to use instead.  Behind the lamppost is gold glitzy paper.  I don't know the maker of the ribbons. 

Our librarian created the one that is on display at our local library.  Hers is just like this but she used a big white snowflake as a tree topper.

1 comment: