Thursday, December 6, 2018

Holiday cards

Here are a few holiday cards I made this year.  This is one of the Christmas cards I made.  The image is from Paper Trey and was stamped in Jet Black archival ink onto watercolor paper.  It was colored using numerous distress inks.  I cut out teeny tiny masks for the rooftops (including the silo!) and trees.  The deer and embossing folders are from Sizzix.  The red belt is Bazzill cardstock and a white gel pen was used to add stitching.

I made these cards using one of Gina K's wreath building stamp sets.  My stamp positioner came in very handy!  All inks are Ranger distress.  I did add a bit of glitz with a Stardust gel pen.

This tag features 2 stamp sets from Stampers Anonymous (CMS 293 and CMS 357).  The tag was cut from white cardstock (Sizzix 658784).  Ranger's Adirondack Oregano dye ink was used with Stampers Anonymous mini stencil 97 and Tim's new stencil brushes (which I didn't think I did until I used it with this stencil).  The blotch was stamped in Ranger Shadow Grey archival ink.  The deer was stamped in embossing ink and Mixed Media Powder 'Hammered' was poured, let to sit for a moment, then heat set.  It's really a cool look and is quite obvious IRL.  The ribbons are from Bazzill (Root Beer Trio) and purchased a v-e-r-y l-o-n-g time ago.

Happy Chanukah!  This is another Gina K wreath building stamp set.  I used silver pigment ink for the stars and Tumbled Glass and Broken China for the sentiment and dove (Printworks B2729).

No comments:

Post a Comment