Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Or in my case...step-father's day.  My step-dad has his hands full with 3 of his own children and 4 of us.  But he keeps us in line and on our toes.


I did see a similar card on Pinterest but neglected to write down the location.  Heavy sigh.

My basecard is off-white with a layer of blue cardstock before holding the blue-speckled cardstock.  The sentiment (Hero Arts) was stamped in Cobalt Archival Ink.  I die cut the circle using a Spellbinders die then embossed it using a slightly smaller scalloped die.  From black wire I fashioned a clothes hanger to hold the ties (Sizzix Crazy Things die).  Miscellaneous stamps and inks were used to decorate the ties. 

My step-dad certainly doesn't need more ties IRL so these paper ones will work perfectly.  To coordinate the envelope I stamped one of the Crazy Things tie stamps in Cobalt AI in the lower left hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment