Sunday, May 1, 2016

Thinking of you

When I saw Tim's latest stencil release I immediately thought of the Tumbling Block quilt pattern and I couldn't wait to try creating a paper version.

I kept moving the stencil after applying the colors until I had filled the sheet of cardstock.  This layer was applied to Bazzill Light Black cardstock then onto a cream colored A2 card.  It was a bit time consuming but I love the look!

The sentiment from Crazy Talk was stamped in Watering Can Archival Ink onto cream colored cardstock and backed with Bazzill Light Black cardstock.

Stampers Anonymous:  059 mini stencil, Crazy Talk stamp set

Ranger:  distress markers (Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Barn Door, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord); Watering Can Archival Ink

Bazzill:  Light Black cardstock

Misc.: cream cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment