Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Happy birthday!

I saw a card on Pinterest and knew that I had to recreate it.  It can be traced back to der-creative-wahnsinn.blogspot.com...but I didn't do so directly.  My plan was not to copy directly so I didn't need to see any directions she might have shared.

Stampers Anonymous:  Flower Garden, Simple Sayings

Sizzix:  Celebration Words: Script

Ranger:  Jet Black archival ink, distress markers

Bazzill cardstocks

Martha Stewart butterfly punch

Misc.:  twine, copper eyelets, watercolor cardstock

I stamped the left and right flowers then stamped off another image on scrap paper to create a mask.  The original card only had 2 flowers and I wanted to have a third one.  Once the card front was finished I used the distress marker spritzer and added tiny black spots all over it.

Coneflowers always bring a smile to my face...especially when I see male goldfinches enjoying their seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment