Monday, January 5, 2015

Tissue paper and paint

I haven't played with Tim's Tissue Wrap in a while...no reason, guess I just have soo much stuff I don't know what to use first or else just forget what all I do have tucked away.  Sigh.  But fortunately there are plenty of challenges to help jumpstart my creativity or get me to use products unknown or stashed away.

Claudine's latest challenge is to play with the tissue wrap and acrylic paint.
 















Advantus/Idea-ology Tissue Wrap; Ranger (distress paints, distress markers, Glossy Accents, Jet Black Archival Ink, Adirondack markers, Stickles); water color paper; Studio 490 Art Fit For A Queen LCS040; Impression Obsession B1233 (sentiment); All Night Media (image)

1 comment:

  1. Both came out fabulous Susan, I love the colors you chose under your tissue paper. Nice going!

    ReplyDelete