Friday, January 30, 2015

February technique calendar

Roni chose a rather interesting technique for February...the use of petroleum jelly.  When you try this technique for yourself, please note that thinner paints work much better than thicker ones.  I used distress paints but watered them down.
Ranger:  distress paints (Frayed Burlap, Worn Lipstick, Milled Lavender, Festive Berries); Potting Soil Archival Ink; Black Fude Ball Pen; distress stains (Worn Lipstick, Milled Lavender, Festive Berries)

Marvy heart punch; old book page

Advantus/Idea-ology: washi tape


February is a special month for me.  My birthday, the day I met my future husband, our first date and Valentine's Day...all within the same week!  Needless to say, I LOVE February!

1 comment:

  1. That's a cool look Susan - I will have to try it!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete