Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Congratulations!

One of my nieces is getting married today in Colorado.  We're not able to attend the wedding but here's the card I sent via my folks.



I used Stardream Silver paper with a coordinating bankers' #10 envelope.  Can't remember when I got them, but probably from Marco's Paper at one of my very first conventions (and that was eons ago!).  This seemed like the perfect occasion to break open the cellophane.

The word and block (Endless Creations, Inc.) on the front were stamped in silver and had silver embossing powder heat set over the ink.  The 2 hearts were cut from a scrap of the same silver cardstock using Tim's mini heart die.

The interior sentiment was computer generated using Bernie 18 font.  I edged the white on white layer with a silver Sharpie.


Best wishes to Hannah and Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment