Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm beside myself with worry (update at the end of the post)

Today we find out the results of my husband's lung biopsy.  Hence, the 'towel' I've been wringing and the need to handle me with care as I'm quite fragile right now.  I need to stay strong for both of us.

This poor woman, I really do like to use her a lot.  She fits a lot of my situations.  All the images are by Studio 490 (My Kind Of Art, Graffiti Art, She Spoke Of Art).  Distress markers, inks and stains were used to color everything.  All images were stamped on watercolor paper using Jet Black Archival Ink.

I've added a hinge to the top of the brick wall and underneath I've written a 'Dear Diary' message about my fears, etc. 

Que sera sera



Update:  My husband does have lung cancer.  Further tests and appointments this month will determine the next steps to be taken and in what time frame.  Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, hugs, etc.  They are greatly appreciated by both of us.

9 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best for the results - it must be an incredibly worrying time for you both. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remember to let us know what you find out today? Keeping the fingers crossed & prayers going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you soon post the good news that everything came out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that you and your husband find peace and comfort during this time. I am a cancer survivor so I know some of what you are feeling and going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to express your worries, Susan. Best wishes and hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Susan, I'm so sorry. I will keep your husband and you in my prayers, and hope all turns out well. A big hug to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry for your news.I have been that route and it is almost worse not knowing at least now you can form a plan.Will be praying for your family.
    Pam R

    ReplyDelete
  8. susan thoughts and prayers are with your husband........sharan in iowa GW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have only just seen your update. Sending you warm wishes and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband in the steps ahead. Helen.

    ReplyDelete