Here's a test run with some new dies and a new way of displaying the finished pieces.
I used plenty of distress stains and inks and liquid pearls to color everything. Because I know I'll be changing things out as the seasons change I didn't want to glue anything down. And you can't really wire paper to the spokes. Hmmmm....velcro to the rescue!
Sorry I'm not a good photographer but the images do look really amazing up close. My neighbor was caught speechless when I told, then showed, her the backside to prove this was plain old chipboard from a soda case.
Off to see what other items I can repurpose for the holidays!