Friday, March 16, 2012

Something different

I've been dabbling in making jewelry when my mojo has gone astray.  These pieces were inspired by some I saw in kits either in a book or a local store.  I've also been doing a lot of reading, enjoying March Madness (love college hoops!), and working on one of several family trees.  It's always nice to have some project or activity to keep you busy and let your mind wander.  You never know where you might find inspiration.




My photography skills aren't the best, sorry about that.  Between my vision and my unsteadiness it's always something.

The bottom pair of earrings use Vintaj blanks and one of their embossing folders.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Still haven't done anything with the pieces from the Vintaj class. lol

      Delete
  2. Love your necklaces and earrings. You've got quite a knack for the jewelry making.
    Blessings, denise :D

    ReplyDelete