Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Faux mosaic technique

I almost forgot about the 12 Tags of 2012.  But I've had the theme running through my mind for several weeks.  Guess if it was completed in my head I thought it should magically appear completed on my blog!  lol

Tim's Trick-or-Treat stamps were stamped in Jet Black archival ink and Black Soot distress ink.  The spider is from Studio 490's Botanical Art and was also stamped in Jet Black archival ink.  Not sure what brown distress inks I used; they were already well loved on my blending tool.

Love those mini dies!  The cat was cut from black cardstock; the pumpkin from grungeboard.

I chose the Seasonal Paper Stash for my mosaic pieces.  Sure glad I had the embossing powder Tim used...what a fabulous look!

3 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT idea! Love the pumpkin, and that cat is really great, always loved that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever doing the pumpkin that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Halloween tag..Great idea to mosaic a pumpkin! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete