Tuesday, January 18, 2011
The letter 't' and smallest of Tim's Tattered Florals die cuts were treated to the same Faux Tarnished Metal technique I told you about yesterday but this time I used gold instead of silver. The bottle and label were stamped on shrink plastic and colored subtly with colored pencils on the back side then shrunk.
Wendy's rose was made from thin cardstock. I took the larger flower and stamped 3, cutting 2 of them apart to make the 3 layers. The polka dots were darkened with Black Enamel Accents. A gold button forms the flower center. The snap is an antique that came from my neighbor's collection we found in the old family barn.
Chipboard photo corners were inked green then given BEA polka dots. A chipboard bracket was inked in green, cut in half and forms the stem for the 3 flowers. There's a clear button up by the bottle that was stamped in Black Archival ink on Wendy's bingo background. Rock Candy Distress Crackle paint is on the oval...love that stuff!!!
Well, back to my room where lots of creativity is about to take place...I hope!