Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Noel

I saw the background for this tag elsewhere but for the life of me can't remember where.  If you recognize it, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due. 

#8 tag cut down, white cardstock, core'dinations (Tim Holtz & Ranger Adirondack collection)

I ran the front of the card through my Big Shot Plus using Tim's Stitched Plaid Texture Fade.  Very lightly I rolled on gold paint that had been spread on my nonstick craft sheet.

Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage, Abandoned Coral, Aged Mahogany, Candied Apple and Festive Berries distress inks were smeared on my nscs and spritzed with water.  Run tag through until satisfied with the color, drying between swipes.

Run tag through the same embossing folder but rolling on Picket Fence distress paint.  Adhere tag to card front; no, I didn't plan for the plaid layers to line up so perfectly!

Because the die cuts will be fragile, sand the core'dinations cardstocks before cutting out the tree and star from Festive Scribbles (660980).  Add distress stickles (Scattered Straw, Shabby Shutters) to their respective die cuts.

From the tag portion that was cut off, die cut 'noel' from Holiday Words: Script 660058 twice.  The pinker layer will be underneath as a shadow for the green layer on top.

The tag portion would also look great on a Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment