Sunday, August 2, 2015

Imagine

Imagination is boundless but I need to open up more because I keep finding boundaries.  Most likely they are subconsciously self-imposed.

Here's my tag for the 34th and final entry for the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge, Version 3. You can go to page 48 of Tim's latest book to see the 'how-to' information for Monoprinting with the Layering Stencils.

Items used: Sizzix (Tattered Banners, Spring Greenery); Stampers Anonymous stencils (Rays, Honeycomb, Cargo), stamps (Stuff To Say, Spring Sprung, Oddities); Ranger (Jet Black Archival Ink, distress inks, distress paints, grungeboard, sticky back canvas, Glossy Accents); Idea-ology (fragment charm, jump ring, bulldog clip); miscellaneous (silk ribbon, watercolor paper, green/white card stock, foam tape, #2 brad)

The sponsor for this challenge is The Funkie Junkie and they're offering a $25 shopping spree to a randomly chosen winner. And don't forget that the Curiosity Crew is also choosing a winner who will receive a wonderful package of Tim Holtz goodies.

 I can imagine this rabbit hurrying through my yard when he comes upon a young boy lying in the grass gazing at the clouds. Who is more surprised by the sight of the other?

8 comments:

  1. If these are boundaries, show me how you get them! This is a great tag with a LOT of creativity, IMO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surely don't see any boundaries in this piece of art! It is fabulous and I LOVE your bunny! wink...I can picture him running through yards as well! Thank you for joining us and playing along in this CC3Challenge journey! It has truly been a pleasure to visit and see your art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always LOVE seeing Mr. E. Bunny! He is so cute here, and LOVE that background! The image you used on the fragment is so cute too. Thank you so much for playing along with the last challenge at CC3C!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright, fun tag! I love how you've shared your process and thoughts as you created. CC3C has been such a joy, getting to know you through your art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and lovely tag this is. Those boundaries will certainly fade the more you create and accept the fact that art is for you and your own personal enjoyment. Your tag has made me feel happy and put a smile on my face. I hope it does the same for you, because that's who really matters. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background with the Rays and Honeycomb are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan...your tag is adorable! I love the bright, sunshine background with the honeycomb stenci printing. Very cute! Your Tim bunny is really cute among the greenery. I also love the Sunday's and the different colored stsmped images! A very cute tag. Thanks for sharing with us at CC3C and thank you for your always inspiring comments.

    ReplyDelete