--Ranger: distress paints (Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender, Shaded Lilac), archival inks (Jet Black, Potting Soil, Deep Purple), Glossy Accents
--misc.: cork paper, white cardstock scrap, Krylon 18kt Gold Leafing Pen
--Stamps: wine varieties background, cork (Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers), wine! (Ann-ticipations 9845E)
--Ranger: distress paints (Fossilized Amber, Abandoned Coral, Mermaid Lagoon), archival inks (Jet Black), watercolor paper, Glossy Accents
--stamps: books (Anita's), text (Art Impressions P-2125)
--Martha Stewart: butterfly punch
--misc.: white cardstock scrap, vellum, foam tape
My puzzle had 25 pieces so I used it as my title page. On the last piece (lower right hand corner) I painted it with several coats of Antique Linen Distress Paint. Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink was lightly applied around the edges then spritzed with water and dried. Potting Soil Archival Ink was added around the edge and heat sealed. I found an old Stampendous clear stamp (Journal Border SSC605) and stamped it in Cornflower Blue Archival Ink. 'Favorite', from an old Inque Boutique stamp set, was inked in Jet Black Archival Ink. The rest of my title was handwritten using a Sakura Micron Black pen, #05.
It also came with its own frame so I altered it as well. I applied a generous coat of gesso to seal in the bright, colorful colors then covered that with lots of brown distress paints (Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, and Gathered Twigs). I used Tim Holtz' Woodgrain stamp and Potting Soil and Tree Branch Archival Inks to make the frame look like it was real wood. IRL you'd think it was! Success!