Wednesday, December 31, 2014

It's New Year's Eve

and the 5th anniversary of this blog was yesterday!  Wasn't sure I would ever start one let alone keep it up for 5 years with 700 posts to date.

I want to thank you for stopping by to see what I've been creating.  Please come back as you never know what you'll find.  It might be a card or it might be a 3-D project.  It might be clean and fairly simple or it might be dark and grungy.

It's been a typical year...full of ups and downs, curve balls and wild pitches.  But I'll carry with me all that I've learned and experienced into the new year.  I wish you much health and happiness in 2015!





Red, white, black card stock/Stampers Anonymous CMS156 Worn Text, CS154 Mini Blueprints 4/Jet Black Archival Ink/Krylon Gold Leafing Pen/Sakura Glitter Jelly Roll Pen/Sizzix mini movers &  shapers numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment