Thursday, March 20, 2014

Textural effects - embossing paste

This lesson features embossing paste and the different things you do with it.  Some things I just never thought about.  Guess I have some more things to try next week!  By the way, I smeared the archival inks over the stencil once the paste was dry.  In hindsight I probably should have used more of a water-related color for the stencil but I didn't.  Oh well.
This stamp had never seen ink - ack! But reading it made me think of using a clock some how and tides make me think of waves...wavy pattern to the stencil.  Bear with me....it's been one of those days.  Sigh.

Ingredients:  white card stock, Ranger (Tree Branch/Potting Soil Archival Inks, Pumice Stone Distress Ink, Jet Black Archival Ink), Studio 490 Translucent Embossing Paste, Dylusions Stencil DYS34216, Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Clockwork THS013, and the sentiment is by The Artful Stamper, a Canadian company.


1 comment: