Saturday, March 22, 2014

One stamp set - 4 ways (layered)

Yesterday was the last day of class for the Online Card Classes 'Clean & Simple 3'.  It was nice to be reminded of older techniques with new twists and new (to me) techniques.  This lesson was all about using one stamp set in 4 different ways.  I didn't have a stamp set that would work the way the teachers used it so I created my own from several older Hero Arts stamps. 

This sample shows some layering of the stamps I chose.
Ingredients:  white card stock, Hero Arts stamps (Super Solids Background S2057/Elm Leaf Drawing H1867/Small Snow Bush E2254/My Heart Smiles D3314/Fairy Fern A3635), Ranger (Watermark Resist Ink, distress inks - mowed lawn/salty ocean/picked raspberry/peacock feathers), clear embossing ink, white embossing powder, Sakura Gelly Roll White pen


1 comment:

  1. Yes ! I created my own from several older Hero Arts stamps

    ReplyDelete