Saturday, March 22, 2014

One stamp set - 4 ways (Bokeh)

The third technique that was used is Bokeh...I'll describe it as the image getting lighter across the card.
Ingredients:  Hero Arts (Small Snow Bush E2254/Fairy Fern A3635/My Heart Smiles D3314/Elm Leaf Drawing H1867), Ranger (distress inks-wild honey/crushed olive/forest moss/peeled paint), Art Accentz Clear Micro Beedz by ProvoCraft, Amy's Embossable Tape (Amy's Magic), white card stock

I didn't like the masked look of the leaf...way too naked and white.  I stamped the leaf onto the tape and applied it over the masked area and applied the micro beedz (messy as glitter!).  Sad but true, the sticker on the micro beedz container was dated 2005.  And it apparently had never been opened.  

The embossable tape had never been used either.  I was afraid to look for a date...the outside layer had discolored over the years but was perfectly fine otherwise.
 
Sad, sad, sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment