Monday, May 6, 2013

Sympathy cards

I needed some sympathy cards and remembered the Stampin' Up set (Thoughts & Prayers) I bought specifically for this sad occasion.  I'd seen several samples on Splitcoast Stampers that I thought I'd like to use as inspiration.  I liked them so well I ended up pretty much copying them.  Oh well, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.



The first two are based on a card by Debra Currier (http://www.artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com) and the latter from Toni Storie's card (http://www.sweetpeasstory.blogspot.com).  You can see their cards on the Splitcoast site under the name of the stamp set.

3 comments:

  1. Very elegant and appropriate for the occasion, if that is an acceptable way to phrase that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are perfect for a sympathy card. I find them the hardest cards to make. I am in the process of finishing up a sympathy card. I went to a funeral this morning, and had to take a store bought card.....shame on me, I should have gotten this card finished. Yours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete