Friday, May 10, 2013

Repeat Mother's Day idea

So I was trying to decide what kind of card to make my step-mother for Mother's Day when I remembered this embossing folder by Provo Craft.  After embossing it on white cardstock I colored the stems with several green pencils and the flower bits with a yellow and orange pencil.  Yellow Stickles was added to the flower bits.  Layered onto citrus green cardstock and tied up with a narrow yellow satin bow and my card was complete. 
After taking a photo of the card, editing it and putting it in the appropriate album on my computer I discovered that I'd used the same embossing folder on her card in 2011.  Oops!  But I used a different color combination, added paper lace, ribbon and a butterfly.  Hopefully she won't remember the image but this embossing folder is so versatile I do tend to use it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment