Sunday, July 3, 2011

Artist's new home

My oldest niece will be renting her first house in a few weeks - gasp, wasn't she just a toddler a few days ago???  She's an elementary school art teacher so I knew I wanted to incorporate some art-related thing.  Using the Warhol technique was first in my mind.  And thank goodness for Studio 490 stamps because they brought it all together so easily.  After stamping the houses I smeared the same inks on white cardstock to create the colored layers behind each house.  Easy peasy and no searching for coordinating paper!

Studio 490:  Residential Art

Ranger:  Saffron, Monarch Orange, Crimson, Jet Black, French Ultramarine Archival Inks; Antique Linen Distress Ink

2 comments:

  1. Love it Susan, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmh! love those Lady Wendy stamps and love how you used them :)))

    ReplyDelete