What a word...ephemera. It means all the paper bits and stuff that you'd normally toss, you keep. I call it recycling. LOL Simon Says Stamp & Show wants to see our ephemera. Sounds kinky, doesn't it?
Elsewhere in my blog world, I was awarded a Stylish Blogger award. Thank you, Cat!
1. I've been to the Falkland Islands.
2. I've walked among penguins on my birthday.
3. I've flown in a helicopter over Alaska.
4. I've flown in a helicopter over Hawaii.
5. I've been on a cruise ship that had to be evacuated.
6. I drank water from a glacier - some of the purest and coldest water on earth.
7. I can kill 13 voles with the whack of one shovel.
8. I've lived in over 25 places in my life (and I'm not in the military).
The award is now to be passed on to 8 other bloggers. I know of so many that are deserving of this award that I simply cannot choose among them. If you'd like the award for yourself, please take it. You all bring such joy to my life. Thank you for following me down my artsy path!