Saturday, May 29, 2010

Why?


To celebrate a birthday of one of the ATT club members! I stamped the face on a half sheet of vellum then colored on the reverse side using distress inks then heat set. The vellum layer was folded in half then adhered to a white cardstock base. A watch face and TH spinner finish off the card.

Yesterday I worked outside all day and completed all my landscape projects. The weather was gorgeous; one I wish could have been bottled & saved for another time. Sigh. Today should be quite a bit warmer and more humid. Perfect day to visit a fave stamp store and pick up more TH texture fades so I can play tomorrow. Next week I hope to start the downsizing of my stamp collection. But first I need to finish a brief updated version of my family research for the reunion next month. It's always something, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. This is really fun- and totally unexpected. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an interesting technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool use of that stamp, Susan. Wonderful technique that looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete