Friday, January 4, 2019

My favorite bartenders

I frequent our local brew pub.  A lot.  The two bartenders are super and I wanted to show my appreciation for all they do.  I enjoyed creating the cards to match their personalities; ditto for the envelopes.  The snowman sacks were for their holiday tip.

Sizzix embossing folder: Holiday Words (656941); Ornate Frame 2; sack die; snowman

Idea-ology: metallic foil kraft cardstock; Tidings Design Tape; Christmas paper stash; Christmas Clippings stickers

Ranger:  distress crayons; jet black archival ink; clear embossing ink; distress inks; distress oxide inks

Stampers Anonymous: December Doodles CMS355, Brushstrokes CS293; snowman

Strathmore watercolor cardstock

unknown:  alphabet (leftovers from previous projects); black/white cardstocks; foam tape



No comments:

Post a Comment