Thursday, January 10, 2019

It's snow delightful

White cardstock; corner rounder punch

THMS 050 stencil with Adirondack Stonewash ink

Adirondack cardstock (gray, light blue, medium blue)

Sizzix:  Winter 663093

Hero Arts: January

Ranger:  Hickory Smoke distress oxide ink; Distress Glitter and glitter duster

JustRite: Winter (Delightful)

Each month I send out 10 cards to people who otherwise probably don't get much mail.  Hopefully I can bring a smile to their face when they look inside their mail cubbies and find a greeting card from me.

Inside the card I stamped 'leave a little sparkle where you go' (or something like that) in Shadow Grey archival ink (from CMS218 Handwritten Thoughts).  I went over the word 'sparkle' with a glitter pen (probably Gelly Roll by Sakura).


No comments:

Post a Comment