Sunday, March 19, 2017

I won a full set of Enamel Accents!!!

Not long ago I won a full set of enamel accents on Wendy Vecchi's blog, Studio 490.  I created this card to say 'thank you'.  These are so much fun to play with and I have so many ideas floating in my head...can't wait to try them all!

The base and blue-green layer are Bazzill cardstocks.  The top layer is mixed media cardstock and was just a 'playing around with ink and paints' kind of background.  I ran it through a Sizzix checkerboard embossing folder.  At this point I tried Wendy's Embossed Foil Technique...cool!  You'll have to check out her blog to see how it's done.

I used a scrap of the same background and die cut a heart (Sizzix Heart Wings) and stamped the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous SCS110 Art Comforts) in Black Soot archival ink.  Around the edges I dotted enamel accents (Sunflower, Cactus Flower, Garden Patina).

Additional ingredients not listed above: unknown roll of foil sheets, gold mesh, Studio 490 tag art stencil (on base card - Garden Patina, Sunflower archival inks)

No comments:

Post a Comment