Thursday, August 11, 2016

Say cheese!

Don't know why this appears to be so blue - drats!  The card base is white, the layer is light gray by Bazzill and the coredinations distress cardstock is Black Soot.  Sheesh!

The message is from 'Stamptember 2016'...a special Stampers Anonymous offering exclusive to Simon Says Stamp and was stamped in Jet Black archival ink.  The filmstrip was stamped in Hickory Smoke distress ink; it's from Lost and Found, a clear stamp set that I won on Tim's blog a long time ago.

Love this camera die from Sizzix/Tim Holtz!  It's great for scrapbook pages, too!

Do you hate having the pieces not fit correctly with an image that was die cut at the same time?  I found something that works for me.  On the back side of the cardstock I stamp an overall image that has a definite pattern direction (in this case I used Stampers Anonymous CMS 243 (Plaid & Nordic)in an ink color (White Picket Fence distress ink today) that I can see easily.  The die cut is then assembled face down where it's easy to see how all the circles line up properly, etc.  I did use a bit of Washi tape to hold the little pieces in place then glued it all down with Multi Medium. 


No comments:

Post a Comment