Friday, August 26, 2016

Don't forget to fly

is the theme I chose when creating my Tim Holtz August remix tag featuring techniques from July 2013 and April 2014.  I took some photos along the way...something I've never done before but maybe I'll remember some of my color choices or techniques for a longer period of time.

Fossilized Amber and Rusty Hinge distress stains (test runs 1 & 2):
















Background is complete (3rd attempt with stains)

Frameworks

Fini!


Ranger:  distress inks (Tea Dye, Old Paper, Walnut Stain, Ground Espresso), distress paints (Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint), distress stains (Fossilized Amber, Rusty Hinge, Black Soot)

Sizzix:  Lattice frameworks, Detailed Butterflies thinlits

Textured Surfaces, #8 tag, cardstock scraps, grunge paper

Industrious Stickers, Rub-ons, Small Talk Stickers








1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful Susan - wish your picture of the final tag shot was bigger - give it a little love... it deserves it! I like that you showed the progression - you are definitely into things I have never tried and I enjoyed seeing your process!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete