Saturday, July 16, 2016

Holy crap!

I'm pretty sure I got the general idea off Pinterest but when you have certain stamps by Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers just itching to be used...well, this came together pretty darned quick.  And I have quite a few upcoming birthdays when this can be used...age 45, 65, two 75 year-olds...especially since they have my sense of humor!

The image was stamped in Jet Black Archival Ink onto mixed media cardstock and colored with distress markers.  The plunger and toilet paper holder and yes, and extra sheet of toilet paper is a separate stamp(!!!) were stamped in JBAI and colored with distress markers.  And who doesn't have a stamp of poop with fumes?  Come on...surely there's someone else who has my sense of humor!

All this is layered onto a light blue sheet of Bazzill cardstock.  Perfect for the unsuspecting 65 year old!

Holy crap!  Look who's 65!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment