Saturday, July 30, 2016

Happy 4th of July...rather belatedly!

My plate has been overflowing with my husband's health situation and wasn't even sure I was going to be able to get this month's Tim Holtz tag created.  I had the idea early on, just no energy or time until yesterday when I made myself take a break and as Nike says 'just do it'!

Sizzix:  Calendar Words: Script, Celebration Words: Block, Alphanumeric 3/4"

Stampers Anonymous: CMS 145 Americana Blueprint

Ranger:  Jet Black Archival Ink, distress watercolor cardstock, #8 kraft tag, distress inks (Ground Espresso, Barn Door), distress markers (Barn Door, Faded Jeans, Wild Honey, Ground Espresso), distress stains (Vintage Photo, Hickory Smoke), Micro Glaze

Advantus: Idea-ology-tag token

misc.: twine, Gold Encore pigment ink (Tsukineko), star brad, fireworks stamp (A Country Welcome)


I wonder what remix techniques Tim will combine for August's tag?
************
PS...what settings do I need to use so that my entire tag shows up in the link on Tim's blog?  I tried making my image smaller but still only see a tiny portion.  Hope someone can tell me how to make the necessary changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment