Thursday, February 11, 2016

Suzy Snowflake

is always on the lookout for the presence of wonder.  She loves to watch the flakes fall and you can often find her trying to catch them on her tongue.

Here's my version of Tim's February 2016 tag.  I used the following items:

manila tag; distress inks (Broken China, Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Antique Linen); distress stain (Tumbled Glass); distress markers (Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Rusty Hinge); Detail Silver Embossing Powder; Texture Paste; embellishments (Sizzix mini snow flakes dies, alphabet strip die, holiday token, mini pin, jump ring, remnant rubs, crinkle ribbon, vial label, photobooth); layering stencils (Christmas, Snowflakes, Holiday Knit); Snow Cap pigment ink

You can see Tim's tag and instructions here.  Love the remix techniques he used and the variations that others have shared.

We've had some flurries this week...just enough to be pretty and cold enough to to keep them around all week.   

Bet you didn't know that I always ask for a bit of snow on my birthday...and I got my wish this year!

2 comments:

  1. Love the wintery mix. Very reminiscent of child hood. Nicely done! Creative Blessings! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you made this your own by changing the color scheme while still using the techniques in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete